Most people hire a tree service if their tree looks sick, needs to be removed, requires trimming or if they want to plant a new one. Sometimes, they have to hire a tree service on an emergency basis to clean up after a storm hits. Hiring a tree service can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. There are a few things you need to consider when hiring a tree service. In this blog post, we’ll look at those.
Why do you need to hire a tree service?
Well, working with trees takes time, certain equipment and the experience to avoid injuring people or property. Professional tree services like Austin Tree Service, Inc. are safe and experienced. We have the tools and know how to take care of your trees.
What questions should you ask before hiring a tree service?
There are a lot of different questions you can ask before hiring a tree service. Which ones you ask are up to you and may be related to the job that you want done. We, at Austin Tree Service, are always happy to answer your questions. We will provide you with some examples of questions we get all the time.
- How long have you been in business? No one wants an inexperienced company causing ruckus on their property. Austin Tree Service has been around for over a decade. Many experts want you to choose a tree care company that’s been around for at least ten years because that means they’re established and know how to do business well. We feel that describes us.
- Do you have a certified arborist on staff? Yes, we do. Our arborist has a fair amount of credentials and is a full time staff member. We pride ourselves on our tree knowledge and know that you can trust us with your trees.
- How does your tree service minimize damage to your yard? We know that protecting things around your tree is an important part of our job. We take special precautions to make sure that nothing gets damaged. We will protect your lawn from damage and take special care to ensure that things go smoothly. We are a professional tree service and know that your belongings are important to you so they’re important to us.
- What equipment do you have or will you be using? That often depends on the job. We use state of the art equipment. For example, we use cranes when necessary. We have stump grinders. We use safety equipment like harnesses, ladders and helmets. Our trucks are well maintained. We take care of our equipment so it works like new and does the best job for you that it can.
- Do you have insurance? Yes, of course we do. We follow all state guidelines for insurance. If you work with an uninsured company, you could find yourself in a bit of hot water should something go wrong. You don’t want to be liable for any damages to your property should they occur. We are happy to discuss this with you during your initial visit or phone call.
- Do you have licensures and credentials? We definitely do. We are a member of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award for many years running and maintain an active presence with our local Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Do you have reviews or referrals? Austin Tree Service has referrals we can provide you with. We also have reviews on Angie’s List and Facebook. You can view them at your leisure.
Feel free to ask us any questions you may have before hiring us as your tree service company. We will happily answer your inquiries. We want you to feel safe and secure with us. We know we provide great service and are happy to share whatever information we can with you. Call us at 512-341-8888 today.